8.12.09

This feeling, it comes from time to time

And I need to run.
Not because I am afraid.
But because I refuse to stay, here.

It makes me hate the day
The friends I've made
The people I know
It's time for something new.
Someplace else, like Mexico.
And I just hate
Being tied down
Really, I am a child
Who has yet to leave home.

2 comments:

  1. i cannot wait to have starbucks with you. and i am ALMOST done with 'surprised by joy' :) i'm bringing it with me to augusta.

    keep writing. i will too. don't keep everything inside -i know that is an easy thing to do.
    i feel tied down at times, but remember that you are where you are for a reason. don't give up. and if you are supposed to be somewhere else -keep looking and you will arrive there at just the right time.

    I'm following you now by the way :)

    ReplyDelete