"In a way, I'd started a new story about trying to find a story, and so I didn't need to escape my boring life anymore."Don Miller.
A story is about "a character who wants something and overcomes conflict to get it."
"Ah, but a man's reach must exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"
Robert Browning (keep this one in your pocket, it takes a while before it sets in)
These things have been rolling around inside of me for a while. Jesus came to tell us there was a better way. That love was the better way. Not self-absorption or concern for self or self fulfillment or just the plain self.
I feel like I have run out of words to make sense out of things lately. I don't know why. I think I'm learning so much. Maybe I can put words to it soon.
I just know, Jesus came to tell us Love is the way we were supposed to live.
And I would like to find and be apart of this story.
meeee toooo. i know i'm a part of the story....but i would really like to find out where i fit in. let me know when you do, or as you begin to know....
ReplyDelete