11.8.09

Afternoon Atlanta

Yes. Me, the Grand Prix, and Jason Mraz spent the day sauntering around the city. It's a lot prettier than I had thought and they have a pretty large Arts Center on Peachtree (one of the peachtrees. I found I could be on Peachtree N, S, NE, NW, SW, SE, or SE one way, NE one way....etc.) They're going to have a DaVinci exhibit there starting in September and going til February. I'm stoked.
Also, I've decided Decatur is going to be the place I go when I'm feeling homesick. They've got trendy little places that are warm and inviting and the tall buildings aren't too intimidatingly overpowering to where you fall over when you'd like to see how tall they are. It's quiet, green and filled with people.

Lastly, I'm excited about making new friends. I've got 5.1 million to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment