
Young Life is so good. It's so good.
It just reminds me that we're all just children heavily wrapped in old worn out flesh.
"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children." (right? eph 5:1?)
I picture us walking around in dress shoes far too big for us, running into things trying not to spill our morning mug of chocolate milk. We take our place, stern faced, at the breakfast table sitting next to Dad, and politely ask for the funnies section of the paper.
And just for a sidenote and for the sake of personal journaling(as i am too tired to record todays happenings properly), Corrie Tabb Madlem is unreal. I have never met a better mom (and, i think my mom is amazing). Thank you for letting your girls paint pumpkins and play on the ghetto kids playground and wear clothes that don't match. Something about believing in them has made them the most fascinating, creative, confident, and loving kids I have ever met.
No comments:
Post a Comment