3.12.10

they're playing our song.

i am the luckiest girl.

last night we had more people sign up for sharptop than we had room for. That's right. 67, with money AND consent forms. Boom.

I never knew shaquille hargot could dance to lady ga ga like that.

Sirre David's mom was so proud of him she cried. seriously.

Shep shined. Jumped rope like a #1.

Briana had the whole entire restaurant on their feet.

DeAndre is so awesome. Please m.c. everything.

These people are in highschool.

Also. There was a guy singing 3 rounds and a sound (favorite blind pilot song of all time, seriously, I have a picture of this song in my head that will one day go on canvas) as we walked into Napoleon's all smiles already. Boom. I think I melted in the doorway.

Last ones to leave on a late late night, Troy and I had a heart to heart about life conflict, more specifically friend conflict. What to do when they hurt you and their life makes you sad. The answer is to face it. Talk about it. Speak truth. And love. Life is real messy. We're always found in the tension. That's where Jesus is waiting for us.

Morning accountability with freaking hilarious girls. I love them. And they have beautiful hearts and thoughts and I would like nothing more than to spend every friday morning over pancakes with them. Sometimes we open our Bible and read from the Book of Little Snippets (you have to look hard for it, it's little).

And now. to the library. My friends are coming to visit tonight for a sleepover party later. And. Perhaps going to a concert of ms. emily abs. And. Going to Ikea with sarah watson.

Also. Reading good books. The Four Loves helps. And I'm in love with Harry Potter.

That's all for now.


love. love. love. Also. It's beautiful outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment