15.2.11

life is the most beautiful thing

I don't know sometimes what to do with it all.

The Gateway Center is amazing.
I get to spend time there :)
Music is the way to my heart.
Tom Waits- Picture in a Frame
Lucy Schwartz
and Drew and Ellie
High school kids.
Steph and Kimmmiey and JoAnna
I got a new Bible
I have a friend who writes the most beautiful things in the world
and I believe them, too.
Windy Gap is this weekend,
Woodland was last weekend
Sharptop before that
and each time I was bursting at the seams,
there are way too many beautiful people,
beautiful things
and then there are those other things too.
like restoration, and maybe new life
Those things that seem even more so, are too good to be true
like, maybe faith really is the assurance that life is way more than we could ever have thought it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment