6.4.10

baby goats




I'm giving up on ecuador..and baby goats and coffee and all of that stuff. We're starting at square one.
I'm just saying that so you, the internet, can hold me to that.

I'm doing this...mostly because I've steered away from allowing this desire/passion/dream/vision/calling/what-have-you to contiuously be molded by the One who's instilling this within me anyhow. I've started living in the comfort of knowing that, one day, I will live in Ecuador, and I will be a part of some coffee shop/bakery/bookstore and kids will come and play and rest and talk and create and enjoy and laugh and we will share our lives together.
I'm getting way too comfortable. As in, I am doing things with said end in mind. And I can't. I refuse to stop at the picture I have in my head and say..."Yep, that's it for me. There's the life I want to live"

I'm coming to the realization that I do not have all of these answers and that the Lord is not done with my heart. Recently handing it back over to him, he has so graciously reminded me to be teachable and flexible and willing to grow. All he is asking for is my devotion. He does not want my life plans because I do not know the better outcome than He. He is the one who will incline my heart to those things I was made to love and be apart of...be it day by day or year by year. And He is far from finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment