12.3.12

home.

So full. My heart is so full.

It's Spring time again.

Hello friends. Hello you, hello you.

Hi, time for tea?

From sea to sea, island to island,

there you are, there she is

there he is. There is my mother,

did i mention how you feel like home?

Yes let's talk books.

Yes let's talk roots and soil and earth.

Yes tell me you thoughts on justice, your thoughts on friendship,

Let's talk about home.

Or, brew another cup of coffee.

Did i mention how this feels much like home?



It's weeks like these that make me never ever ever want to go away from Atlanta. How wonderful. How good is God's creation.

The Lord is so faithful. He cares so much for us. It's amazing. In deep loneliness, I confess (only through great struggle) that I do....actually need people. Need them.
And what happens? My friends start to glow. People start calling my name. I find someone to read the Bible with every morning.

I find that the Lord takes care of all of the needs I isolate myself with.
K McDaniel walks up to me, squats down on the floor and looks me in the eye "What is your NAME? Lauren? Lauren. Lauren what? Alright. I've seen you too many times to not know your name."

Thank you Jesus. Thank you. Thank you for friends all over to keep me out of the loneliness. Oy. I didn't know this is what it feels like. Now I am not afraid of being alone, because you are with me, because you will bring friends. You will bring family.

No comments:

Post a Comment